One of my favorite authors is Roald Dahl.In all the books he has written, all his imagination and all his fantasy make texts funny and easy to read.I have said all his books, but It´s not true." Boy, tales of the childhood" ("Boy relatos de la infancia") tell us, as you can see, about his childhood, but not invented, his real childhood.This is one of my favourite books by him.I love "Matilda"," Charlie and the chocolate factory","The Witches", "The enormous crocodile" and "Esio Trot" too.






I want to read "Danny the champion of the world".I haven´t read it yet.


DID YOU KNOW...?

Did you know Roald Dahl had to re-write "Charlie and the chocolate factory" ?First he wrote it with FIFTEEN children as characthers, but his nephew read it and said it was boring.Then he cut down to just FIVE children.

Did you know there is a Roald Dahl Museum and a Roald Dahl Foundation near London?10% of sales of Roald Dahl books goes to The Roald Dahl Foundation

Did you know has written books for adults ?For example "Tales of the Unexpected"
Did you know Roald Dahl said Quentin Blake was the best designer in the world?



So if you can, enjoy his books!!!