As you can see I love magic, magicians and things related to it.I have been in many summer camps and in many of them we had to do something like a show and I always do magic tricks.Last Cristmas I got a box with magic tricks and a book with more tricks.It said that it´s for professionals.I have another book too called "La invención de Hugo Cabret" about Georges Meliés that it was " a cinema magician" .First it was a very famous magician but then he turned to cinema.This story tell us more less Georges Meliés´s life, of couse invented,and I think It´s great !!!You are lucky if you can read it!!!
Many people think that a magician always do his tricks with cards or with a top hat, you can think I´m mad but with just a napkin , with a coin or with a cardboard you can do lots of tricks, maybe more than with cards...



So, if you have any doubt about magicians or magic, don´t think it twice and ask me!!!
In the left you have a picture of Georges Meliés and in the right one photo of the book that I recommend.

ENJOY IT !!!