This morning I woke up thinking it was late, but when I saw my brother going here and going there I knew it wasn´t late. I had breakfast and I went to school.
In school I had class... and all the things you do in the school. I have been in drama. I have seen the scene in where Beatrice hears that Benedick loves her. But what I wanted to tell you was that after lunch I have played with Irene. We have invented a secret code ( I´m sorry nosy people, but I can´t tell you the code. It was only a joke. HA HA HA ! ) doing noises with the sweet wrap.
Then I have seen some videos in Colonial Nuggets that Angel had post. THEY WERE AMAZING!!!I liked one about volcanoes that a boy ( I think so) had drew with "paint".
Now I´m writing this lines in my blog.
I think I´ll meet with Irene this evening in my house or in his father´s studio.
Today I´m having a great time !!!!!!!!!!!!!