This weekend was fantastic ! On Friday I went to my mother´s work´s party. We arrived there at 6:30 in the evening and we leaved the party at 9:00. We had a lot of fun there. We played some games like " Steal the bacon " or a race with your feet tied with a rope. I wan 3 prizes. A small kite, a book and socks.
On Saturday I saw a film called " The Killers ". In this film, you can see Ronald Reagan, an actor that became the president of the U.S.A. It was about two killers that kill a man because someone tell they. That man didn´t scape like others. He just waited there. The two killers have to investigate about that. They discovered that when he was young a women betrayed him, so they think he was so hurt that he didn´t care when they killed him.This film was the remake of other film in black and white called " The Killers" too with Ava Gardner and Burt Lancaster. This movie was good too.
Finally, on Sunday I went to the school´s party and I wan another prize. 5 books and 1 film !!!!
A book that I liked a lot is one about a detective called Flanagan.
I hope you can read this books and wathc this film !!!!!!!!!